A week after the Dodgers lost to the Astros in Game 7 of the World Series, Yu Darvish shared a message with his fans on Instagram. The 31-year-old pitcher thanked everyone for supporting the team even after the heartbreaking loss.
- Belichick’s glare ends Hamilton cast’s performance
- Baltimore Ravens at Pittsburgh Steelers: Live stream and TV schedule, betting odds, how to watch
- Rescued 911 caller: ‘My car’s filling up with water’
- 4 convicted in fatal gang-rape that shocked India will be hanged
- Nick Kyrgios, Wang Yafan win Mexico Open titles
Dear Dodgers’ Fans,
It has been a week since the World Series.
Your words of encouragement after the outcome of Game 7 has heartened me immensely.
I genuinely felt blessed to play as a Dodger and was touched by the people of LA, which became my lifetime treasure. Above all, I was very lucky to be surrounded by wonderful people for the past 3 months!
My training will commence today as I will make full use of this experience.
Please take care!
He also shared an airplane photo and wrote, “Thank you LA!”.
Darvish wrote a note to Los Angeles last week too with a similar message. He said he learned a lot from how fans reacted when he didn’t play his best and that he’s honored to be part of the organization.