Sixty seconds not enough time? TikTok will soon give its users the option to post even longer videos.
- ‘Strangest winter we’ve had yet’: Southern California sees rare blizzard conditions, heavy rain
- Obama’s day: The budget and fundraising
- Male student named Connecticut school’s prom queen
- Jaguars to play 1 home game annually at Wembley through ’24
- Oriente’s 3 RBIs lift Louisville past Illinois-Chicago 5-3
On Thursday, TikTok announced it will allow its users to post videos up to three minutes long. Currently, TikTok users can record videos up to one minute long.
The update will roll out to all users over the coming weeks.
TikTok product Drew Kirchhoff wrote in a blog post Thursday that some creators already have access to the expanded videos and have been testing them out prior to the wider rollout.
“With longer videos, creators will have the canvas to create new or expanded types of content on TikTok, with the flexibility of a bit more space,” wrote Kirchhoff.
NFTs:World Wide Web’s original source code sells for $5.4 million at auction.
Social media:Judge blocks Trump-inspired Florida law cracking down on Facebook, Twitter and YouTube.
Follow Brett Molina on Twitter: @brettmolina23.