The Carson Wentz experiment was fun while it lasted, wasn’t it? We’ll always have that Bomb Cyclone in San Francisco, and those victories over a bad team from Miami and a worse one from Houston. But we’re reaching the point where this experiment needs an expiration date, and while that date cannot be Thursday against the New York Jets for obvious reasons – the Colts have obviously screwed up their quarterback room beyond recognition – this experiment needs to end soon.
- HBO will soon have far more shows, but just one potential ‘Game of Thrones’ prequel
- McConnell throws for 2 TDs and the UTEP defense had 2 takeaways in the 4th quarter to beat FIU 27-14
- No. 4 Washington proves it can ‘grind it out’ in Playoff-boosting win vs. Utah
- college football bowl games today
- Combative judge returns to bench calm, collected
NFL STATS CENTRAL: The latest NFL scores, schedules, odds, stats and more.