PRAGUE (AP) — The Czech Republic soccer association says Karel Jarolim will take over as national team coach.
- Eastern Washington downs Southern Utah 81-67 behind Bliznyuk
- Grizzlies hold off Thunder, move to 6-0
- Authorities: Emergency alert at N.J. nuclear plant a false alarm
- Mom gets 1 RSVP to a party for her son with autism. Then a football team arrives
- Biden views ‘incredibly heartbreaking’ devastation caused by flash floods in Kentucky
The association says Jarolim will get a two-year-contract, starting Aug. 1, with an option for another two years.
Friday’s announcement comes after a week of negotiations between the association and Mlada Boleslav, the Czech club where Jarolim is under contract.
Jarolim replaces Pavel Vrba, who terminated his contract with the national team after being eliminated in the first round at the European Championship. In France, the Czechs lost to Spain 1-0 and Turkey 2-0, and drew with Croatia 2-2 to finish last in Group D.
The 59-year-old Jarolim will be still allowed to lead Mlada Boleslav in qualifying for the Europa League until Aug. 25.
zalgiris vs struga
charleston battery vs louisville city
avs vs. arouca
martinique vs nicaragua
stephens vs rybakina
cremonese vs verona
ldu quito – cumbayá
al nassr vs inter miami score
real betis vs aris limassol timeline