ST. LOUIS (AP) — Jason Heyward made his first start of the season in center field for the St. Louis Cardinals but was taken out after two innings due to left hamstring tightness.
- A look at economy’s strengths, weaknesses as Biden sets to boast of record job growth in State of Union
- colorado buffaloes football depth chart
- Miami Marlins at Cincinnati Reds odds, picks and predictions
- Who will start at QB for the Los Angeles Chargers in Week 1?
- Mom gets 1 RSVP to a party for her son with autism. Then a football team arrives
Rookie Tommy Pham replaced Heyward on Monday night in a scoreless game against the Giants.
Heyward batted third and struck out to end the first, and did not make a play on defense.
PHOTOS: MLB players on the DL.