LOS ANGELES – Get new gear for the holidays and stumped how to set it up?
- Brewers end D-backs’ 9-game home win streak with 8-6 victory
- Michelle Wie recovering after emergency appendix surgery
- Mother of 2 children missing since September appears in court; bail set at $5 million
- Wall Street bonuses jump 17% to average of $184,220 in 2017
- Quinnipiac plays Manhattan following Balanc’s 23-point game
Richard Wolpert would love to help you.
His HelloTech support service offers tips and tricks, for a fee, to those who are struggling setting up their home wifi networks, getting their new computers to operate or even set up big, beautiful flat screen TVs on living room walls.
Wolpert, the founder of HelloTech, joined us this week for a Facebook Live chat. Click the link below to watch our conversation. (Mobile users–go directly to this link to view: https://www.Facebook.Com/jefferson.Graham/posts/10153904156241534?Pnref=story.
Subscribe to the daily #TalkingTech podcast on iTunes and Stitcher, and don’t forget to leave reviews, comments and suggestions.