The Kansas Jayhawks (27-6) face the Texas Tech Red Raiders (25-8) Saturday in the Big 12 Tournament Final. Tip-off from the T-Mobile Center in Kansas City is at 6 p.M. ET (ESPN). Below, we look at the Kansas vs. Texas Tech odds and lines, and make our expert college basketball picks, predictions and bets.
- Climate change washed away bald eagles’ food, research says. Now these eagles are becoming farm birds.
- NL Division Series: Breaking down Nationals vs. Giants
- Half-naked woman shuts down South Carolina airport, leads to flight cancellations
- Milwaukee Brewers at St. Louis Cardinals odds, picks and predictions
- Notre Dame holds off South Carolina to advance to title game
The 6th-ranked Jayhawks have been impressive squashing the opposition in Kansas City so far. KU belted West Virginia in the quarters by an 87-63 win as 9.5-point favorites Thursday. They followed that up with an impressive victory against TCU, 75-62, in the semifinals.
The 14th-ranked Red Raiders pounded Iowa State Thursday by a 72-41 before escaping against Oklahoma Friday in a 56-55 near-miss. The Under cashed in each game in the tourney so far for TTU.
These teams split the regular-season series, with the Red Raiders winning 75-67 Jan. 8 in Lubbock as 7-point ‘dogs as the OVER hit, before the Jayhawks won 94-91 in overtime Jan. 24 as the OVER again came in.
See also: Ferris Mowers Coaches Poll powered by USA TODAY Sports.
Kansas vs. Texas Tech odds, spread and lines
Odds provided by Tipico Sportsbook; access USA TODAY Sports Scores and Sports Betting Odds hub for a full list. Lines last updated at 8 a.M. ET.
uwc costa rica
tour de france zakłady bukmacherskie
jak obstawiać primera division
przebieg: 1. fc kaiserslautern – fc schalke 04
challenger de granby bookies
przebieg: feyenoord – sparta rotterdam